We’re hiring for a MIG Welder to join a design and installation company based in Central Manchester. Established for more than 25 years, they support major corporations with their security requirements including the Greater Manchester Police and Manchester City Council, as well supplying into the residential and industrial markets.
What’s on offer?
* £10.50 – £12.00 per hour
* Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Thursday / 4:30 pm finish Fridays
* 6-month contract (potential to be a permanent job for the right person)
* Holiday pay
* Immediate start
What will you be doing as a Production Welder?
* Working as part of a team you will carry out MIG welding tasks to help manufacture steel, aluminium and composite gates, fencing and security grilling
* You will be involved in aspects of fabrication and assembly
* Preparing and setting up necessary tools and equipment for welding jobs
* Reviewing finished assemblies & parts to ensure accuracy
What do you need?
* Ideally you will have at least 2 years MIG welding experience
* You must possess good MIG welding skills and be able to work to deadlines whilst welding neatly at speed
* You must be able to work diligently with minimum supervision day to day
* Experience working with press brakes, grinders and gluttonies advantageous
If you’re an experienced Welder and would be interested in joining a specialist engineering firm to assist them with their projects then apply now or speak with Adam at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
M11, Harpurhey, Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015