Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Location: In the Field / Remote working
Who we are:
We are a funded start up, making its early steps towards stardom. You’d be joining us exactly when you can make a difference.
Get Leslie is a “native app” (means you can assess without downloading it from the App Store!) which offers a better experience to restaurant customers. We provide a complete system for venues to offer “on-table ordering.” Customers tap, order & pay from their table with a proprietary technology when sitting at any venue that has Leslie. There's no app to download & no sign-up process, so we’ve removed the barrier to entry for customers to chat with their favourite restaurants.
Get Leslie would be suited to independents restaurants/venues and we would like to get more signed up to our amazing product.
We are looking for talented and driven Field Sales Representative’s with a focus on sales, customer service and a strong work ethic.
Our Field Sales Representative’s will be based in a high performing sales environment, this role will primarily involve developing new relationships with potential customers selling our product.
* Sign up 40 owner-managed & locally run venues per month by cold calling venues, booking in meetings and meeting with decision makers potential buyers/customers.
* Develop new business both over the phone to obtain all relevant information pertinent to the appointment.
* Provide information regarding our products and services and answer any questions that may be asked.
* Attend new client meetings in order to gain new customers for the business.
* Produce written proposals for clients.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of our product.
* Canvassing area to gain warm data for potential leads.
* Liaising with Sales Manager to provide updates on meetings and proposals sent.
* Maintain strong working relationship with administrative team for ongoing support.
* Diary management making sure you make the most of your working week and capitalise on all sales opportunities.
* Reaching KPl's set on a monthly basis.
* Constantly looking for creative ways in which to market and sell our product.
Skills & Experience:
* Strong proven Sales Skills is a must.
* Knowledge in the hospitality industry desirable.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and engagement skills.
* Enthusiastic face to face manner that leaves a reliable and energetic impression.
* Demonstrated ability to liaise with customers.
* Effective planning and utilisation of resources.
* Sales/results driven and proactive in new business development.
* Willingness to work flexibly and positively autonomously and in a team environment.
* Numerate with good IT skills, detail conscious and well-organised.
* Professional presentation skills.
* Salary: £21,000 basic + £17,000 Commission Package available upon meeting company KPIs
* Must have driving licence and own a car.
* Start date is 01st June 2021
* Full time: Monday – Friday – 40 hours a week
* Central London Office/Home based/On the Road
* KPI: £60 per sale. Expectations 20 sales per month
* We will provide you with a physical sample of the technology as well as access to our website, digital marketing material and video presentations.
* You will be provided with face-to-face training with our founders & head of sales and will be expected to present back to us before going on sales visits
M2, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015