Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Digital Art Teacher to join our successful teaching team and work to support a bespoke package of education in place for young people (Key Stage 4 – Key Stage 5) who are accessing a Specialist Creative College across Manchester and Rochdale.
The desired Digital Art Teacher will be required to teach Arts with a Graphics/Animation approach, as part of a bespoke curriculum as the Specialist Creative College specialises in Art, Design and Craft. The desired Digital Art Teacher will be a positive, enthusiastic person who will be able to support students (Key Stage 4 and Post 16) with additional needs including SEMH within small groups. The role would be three days to start in September, or up to five if you can travel across both studios.
Due to the nature of the role, suitable candidates will need to be comfortable liaising with college staff to report any issues or concerns when necessary and share appropriate information with external agencies involved in supporting the needs of the young person.
The role of the Digital Art Teacher would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the role would ideally require someone who has experience of supporting and motivating students in accessing education and overcoming barriers to learning.
The Specialist Creative College in Manchester & Rochdale has an alternative approach to education and supports addition/high needs routes to wellbeing and engagement. Mindfulness to be respectful, responsible, safe and kind, are at the core of the college’s values. The successful Digital Art Teacher will be joining a team of teachers, SENCOs and Wellbeing Specialists to work together to support the needs of the young people.
To be considered for the position of Digital Art Teacher, you will:
• Hold a teaching qualification,
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of staff,
• Ideally be able to work across both the Manchester and Rochdale studios
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons,
• Have a comprehensive understanding of working with young people attributed EHCP’s for a Special Educational Needs, with references as evidence,
• Have experience of implementing a variety of de-escalation strategies in challenging situations involving young people.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a Digital Art Teacher and valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Digital Art Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Manchester SEND team on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (9210)
2021-06-09 18:45:44 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 18:47:16 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:00:07 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:03:42 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:23:57 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:25:04 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 19:41:03 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:11:14 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 20:27:52 on 29/07/2015
2021-06-09 22:03:06 on 29/07/2015