An outstanding career opportunity has arisen for a 2 x Cost Managers / Quantity Surveyors to work for a highly successful Construction Consultancy whose primary market sectors include Property, Infrastructure and Transportation
The immediate opportunity is to work alongside a major Infrastructure Client organisation who operate within Infrastructure and Transportation, supporting them on several high-profile projects throughout the Northwest. Working directly with an Associate Director who is heading up these commissions valued at over £100m construction value.
The Consultancy prides themselves on a driven and professional environment led by a mixture of experienced and fee earning Directors. Looking to build on their success within the infrastructure sectors they are now looking to strengthen their Commercial team with a highly driven and career focused Quantity Surveyors.
* In depth technical knowledge relating to their chosen discipline – at least 5 years' experience within their specialist field
* Previous consulting experience – at least 3-5 years in industry (post-graduate)
* Appropriate professional qualifications related to their discipline of work, or working towards those qualifications
* Experience of participating in complex projects on a day-to-day basis, responsible for delivering significant project outputs
* Core technical team member
* Basic public sector knowledge
* Ability to bring insight into specific project issues
* Competitive Salary Package
* Mobile phone, laptop, health insurance, company pension scheme and bonus
* Unrivalled RICS APC structured training programme with a designated Counsellor
* The Opportunity to work with an industry leading Consultancy on an exciting and challenging commission
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000